lunes, 1 de octubre de 2007

DiAlOgO pAsT sImPLe

Gisela: hello
Francisca: hello
Gisela: like these
Francisca: well and your?
Gisela: well, and that there are I throw in this week? you went to the ramadas ones?
Francisca: if I were and your?
Gisela: equal I was but not me much entreteni
Francisca: it has
Gisela: and as he were to you with the Oscar? dresses it?
Francisca: if I saw but not it speaks it
Gisela: there is fome
Francisca: and ati as it were to you?
Gisela: I was not re aburida
Francisca: so that? and the Sharon with Jose?
Gisela: Sharon did not go it to Night love song and Jose was in the church
Francisca: it has aburido already ciao
Gisela: ciao
Francisca: cuidate
Gisela: the same I say
francisca :if I were and your ?
gisela : equal was but not me much entreteni
francisca :it has
gisela :as and he were to you whit the oscar ? dresses it?
francisca:if si

No hay comentarios: